Finally I managed to squeezed out the time and fight my lazy bugs to pick up these awards from Lia @ Bentolicious.
Thanks Lia for passing me these award and sorry for not picking them up for so long. LOL
Lia always made wonderful bento and I’m so happy to get to know her via bento blogging!
There is no condition for the ‘I Love Your Blog’ award, but there are some rules I need to follow for the ‘Happy 101′ award (I’m breaking some of it though LOL).
For the ‘Happy 101′ award, there are few things that I’m supposed to do, which are :
1. Copy the award image into a post.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
4. Put in a link to their blog.
5. Notify the award receivers.
6. Recipients should link back to the sender’s blog.
Ok, there are so many things in my life that makes me happy.
First of all, pardon me for breaking the rules to not passing this around, because if I really want to pass, I have so many people to pass to and I just don’t want to miss anyone of them! And in fact I’m trying to keep my eye lid open now so I better get this done soon, else I’ll drag and drag again picking up this award! LOL
But I definitely am thankful for having the chance to think about 10 things that make me happy in my life. I definitely has more than 10 things, but let me list down the 10 most important ones in no particular order:
1. Surrounded by family members whom are always there for me.
2. Living healthy life.
3. Lovely kids & caring husband.
4. Able to spend my precious time out of work with my family.
5. All the people whom are precious to me are living healthy and happy.
6. Waking up fresh and energetic everyday.
7. Daily chatting with my mom (even if it is just a few minutes ones)
8. Hearing from all my beloved siblings (basically all of them are so far away from me)
9. Able to catch up with old friends
10. Bento-ing & blogging, and making wonderful friends from bento blogging.
To everyone who read this, you are more than welcome to pick up this award as you definitely is part of my happiness and I’m glad I have so many friends out there.