June is just around the corner and it is the giveaway time from KidsDreamWork!
The month of June is a very special month for me and my bento-ing journey. FYI, my first bento class for children will be held on 6th June (anyone else interested to let your kids put their hands on bento-ing?). Â And on the 11th June is the airtime of my first TV show for childrenâ€™s creative sandwich bento. It will be on air in Astro XTY (å°å¤ªé˜³) channel é˜³å…‰åˆ—è½¦ä¹‹funè½¬è‰ºæœ¯.
Therefore, in order to celebrate these two special moments, I decided to organize this giveaway contest to share the happiness with everyone and with the hope that there will be more and more people joining the bento-ing club for happier and healthier meal time.
These are the two sets of prizes that Iâ€™m going to giveaway. Each has the following items:
1. A set of 4 bento boxes (sizes ranging from 500ml to 120ml)
2. 2 Wilton brand teddy bear silicone baking cups
3. A set of 10 cute animal food picks
4. 3 animals cookies cutters
5. A set of 4 carrot shape sauce containers
So these are the contest details…
If you follow my blog, you should know that â€˜happyâ€™ is one of the things that my elder boy always looking for in his bento! As for me, I always hope that my boys are always happy & healthy (these are the wishes of every parents of course) and I always try my best to make something yummy yet healthy for my boys.
Therefore, I have decided the theme for the contest is â€˜Happy & Healthyâ€™! The contest material has to be something to do with kids (since this main idea of this blog is everything about kids) and meeting the definition of â€˜Happy & Healthyâ€™! This contest is open to everyone, it doesnâ€™t matter if you donâ€™t know how to make bento! LOL
For example, it can either be a happy & healthy bento for children, the happiest moment you have with your kids (or can be nieces or nephews or friendâ€™s kids, why not?), healthy activities that you carried out with the children etc. There should be a lot more so use your creativity and imaginations yeah.
The simple rules for the contest:
1. The contest starts now and will end on 6th June, Sunday midnight Malaysia time (GMT+8), and the winners will be announced on 11th June (since these are the 2 important dates, one for the class and one for the TV show).
2. Anything to do with children that fit the theme â€˜Happy & Healthyâ€™.
3. All entry must have a photo with descriptions to explain why it fits the theme â€˜Happy & Healthyâ€™.
4. If you have a blog, you can just put the link of your entry in the comment of this post. Else, you can email me (email@example.com) your entry (a photo with descriptions) and Iâ€™ll post on behalf in this blog.
5. I will decide if an entry is proper and fits the theme before it can be counted as a valid entry.
6. You can submit as many entries as you like, no limitations.
7. The two winners will be randomly drawn. Therefore, donâ€™t be shy to enter the contest!
8. All works must be original i.e. not somebody else work.
9. The entry must not be used to participate in other contests or commercial activities prior 11th June 2010. (This sounds so formal, haha…)
10. The copyright of the submitted contest material belongs to YOU.
Now, let the fun begins!